Writing of a gurl

Friday, December 09, 2005

my visa is approve...tats wat i heard from my uncle...finali...yet to confirm it wif the embassy...still cant believe tat im going germany...tis is happening way to fast...mum n dad n so are the rest of my family members xcpt my bro are currently not at home to hear tis news....worst still mum cant be contactable...haizzz..so there's where u blog comes in...
lots of stuff to prepare within tis 2 wks....my air tix still havent book yet...yet to go to the embassy....search for winter clothes...master my german language...c++ language which neva learnt b4....aiyoh now im feelin tense....so many tings to be done in a short period of time......

yawnssss....Life is just full of unpredictable events..Face it n Live with it....

i wonder hows everyone out there....Everyone out there are u doin A-ok????in a single time im tinking of so many ppl..i wonder if any tinks of me....

Achievements for the day...
1.Complete reading a book
2.Neva give extra money to the customers
3.Learn german words

i guess tats it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home